Allocare AMS is the foundation of our expert solutions for asset management. In addition, the solutions can be expanded with Allocare WEB. The interfaces enable connection to the outside world.
The right solution in a challenging environment.
Allocare AMS is an asset & wealth management software that gives you numerous customization options. It fully meets the requirements of a software in modern portfolio management.
The benefits: Allocare AMS covers the entire investment process: from opening new clients accounts, to defining the investment strategy, simulation and execution of orders as per investment guidelines to the final posting of executed transactions. Pre- and post-trade checks are also integrated. In addition, extensive analysis functions support performance evaluation and the determination of risk figures at every level. Integrated comprehensive reporting options round off the tool.
Our software can be efficiently integrated into existing IT system landscapes and has standard interfaces to core banking systems, market data providers, and a large number of custodian banks.
- Flexible administration of any master data (instruments, portfolios, customers)
- Interfaces to custodian banks and market data providers (instruments, prices, exchange rates)
- Presentation of fund-of-fund structures, portfolio aggregations, family assets, non-bankable assets, or investment pools
- Audit trails, data history, and document management
- The analysis tree is the heart of Allocare AMS
- Any key deadline-related and periodic evaluations reporting of assets according to freely definable criteria
- On-the-fly calculation of different performance and risk methods which can be individually grouped
- Order simulation, scenario analyses, investment limit checks, and much more
- Individual or block orders with pre-trade check
- Rebalancing against model portfolios
- Generation of investment proposals
- Electronic order routing
- Editor for entry of legal or contractual investment guidelines
- Pre/post-trade checking at any time with historical data storage which can be used for reporting purposes
- Automated verification processes subject to four-eye principle and with order release / order stop feature
- Breach management with roles-based user authorisations, audit trails and definable escalation levels
- Legal fund rules for different countries (Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Ireland, Switzerland)
- MiFID II transaction reporting
- Transaction editor for manual entry of all possible transactions
- Automatic and reliable loading of transaction data into Allocare AMS thanks to interfaces to the most important custodian banks
- Automatic matching of new transactions with open orders (matching)
- Simple reconciliation tool
- Comprehensive analysis of transactions such as target/actual cost comparison, turnover, etc.
TWR, MWR, and IRR performance calculations at each level (on-the-fly or time series-based)
Calculation of relative performance attribution, fixed income attribution, or contributions
VaR calculations historical, Monte Carlo, etc.
Easy setup and execution of scenarios or stress tests
Key investment figures and portfolio statistics calculated by the system
- Creation, maintenance and management of composites
- Computation of performance and risk figures in accordance with GIPS®
- Comprehensive package of GIPS-specific reports
- Support for internal control processes
- Comprehensive package of standard reports and customer-specific evaluations
- Easy creation of dashboards with standard modules
- Individual compilation of several reports for report books with integration of external data
- Easy to customize, multi-client capable layout
- Flexible calculation of fixed, volume-based, or performance-based management fees
- Fee calculation with selectable periodicity and according to agreements with customers
- Flexible calculation of actual or target transaction fees based on stored model rate cards
Access to portfolios data anytime, anywhere.
Allocare WEB facilitates flexible online access to your portfolios. You can access your data anytime and anywhere – to check on orders, evaluate your investments, or use data for your presentations.
The benefits: Portfolio managers track investments on the move, relationship managers present current data at out of office customer meetings, and customers can seamlessly track the development of their portfolio.
- Dashboards for overview of asset allocation, performance, and risk figures
- Easy assembly of individual dashboards from a range of modules with the Page Composer
- Analysis tree for flexible analysis and presentation of assets at the level of your choice, any time, and with freely definable criteria
- Analysis matrix for a quick, tabular overview
- Evolution tree for tracking changes over time
- Cash flow tree for effective cash management and presentation of future cash flows
- Comparison of performance at the portfolio or category level against benchmarks
- Historical risk and return analysis
- Check portfolios for violations of investment policies at any time
- End customers monitor the portfolio manager for adherence to the defined strategy
- Compliance employees check customer portfolios for eligible investments
- Portfolio managers recognize the need for action
- Reports possible on-the-fly at any time
- Printout or export of any evaluations as PDF or Excel files
- Regular, automated creation of report books with provision for download in Allocare WEB
- Ad-hoc generation of reports and provision for download
- Report archive for history audit and overview
- Clear lists of transactions, positions, inventories, and orders
- Search functions to support queries
- Easily accessible master data for portfolios, investments, and legal entities
- Display in customized look & feel
- Adaptation of colors, fonts, layout, content, and structure to corporate identity
- Protection against unauthorized access through standard authentication systems (trusted or silent login) or customer-specific systems
- Guaranteed data security
- Define user-specific access rights, e.g. to allocated customer base for client advisors, to management mandates for portfolio managers, or read-only access for the end customer to their own portfolio
Your connection to the outside world.
The universal GDF import/export interface guarantees a fast and perfect connection to the third party systems.
The benefits: All transactions, orders, master data, prices, and exchange rates are automatically loaded into or exported from Allocare AMS.
Transaction, position, or master data and prices made available electronically to the financial intermediaries of custodian banks can be loaded directly into Allocare AMS. The custodian bank interfaces process minimum the transactions for securities, money market transactions, FX, derivatives, and accounts. Some process additional investment or portfolio master data, prices/exchange rates, and stocks for reconciliation with the custodian banks.
Available Custodian Bank Interfaces
- UBS Switzerland
- UBS Hong Kong / Singapore
- UBS Luxembourg
- UBS Germany
- Julius Baer Switzerland
- Julius Baer Singapore
- Julius Baer Bahamas
- Credit Suisse PSN Switzerland
- Credit Suisse Guernsey
- Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Lombard Odier
- J. Safra Sarasin
- SG Private Banking Lugano/Geneva
- Cornèr Banca
- State Street
- JP Morgan
- VP Bank
- CFM Indosuez Monaco
- Banco Santander Suisse
- BNP Paribas
- Axion Swiss Bank
Electronic transmission of orders to brokers and receipt of executions is now standard. There are several transfer routes for this purpose. The order routing interfaces listed here have been tested and successfully implemented for customers.
Available Order Routing Interfaces
- Bloomberg AIM
- Bloomberg EMSX
- Bloomberg TSOX
- Swift (MT 502/509)
- Others (PDF, CSV, Excel)
Accurate and up-to-date financial market data form an important basis in asset management. Our interfaces process the data of professional market data providers.
Existing Interfaces to Market Data Providers
- SIX Financial Information (VDF)
- SIX Financial Information (LRDS)
- Bloomberg (BDL)
Allocare AMS is also used as a frontend tool for banks. Communication to/from the host is essential. We have already successfully implemented the following interfaces to core banking systems.
Implemented Interfaces to Core Banking Systems
In some cases, data is also transferred to external accounting systems. Allocare also offers solutions for this purpose with its interfaces.
Implemented Interfaces to Securities and Fund Accounting Systems
- pebe INVEST
- SAP TRM
- NX GP3