Our standard software Allocare AMS can be supplemented with special modules on request. We are constantly developing these further and add new ones on an ongoing basis according to the regulatory environment and the requirements of our customers.
The Private Equity module allows the integration of private markets investments into other portfolios.
The range of functionalities includes:
- Mapping of specific transactions
- Display of capital commitments and called capital
- Calculation of private market specific key figures
- Private markets specific reports
Sustainable investing is increasingly popular in the financial industry. The investment strategies as well as the individual investments are to be continuously checked for ESG criteria.
- Automated loading of ESG data (MSCI)
- PAI methods according to SFDR
- Individually defined ESG methods
- Investment policy review taking into account ESG methods
- Bespoke ESG reporting to clients and regulatory organizations
You can professionally map and manage real estate assets with our software.
- Mapping of direct and indirect real estate investments
- Detailed accounting of costs and revenues
- Profitability analyses
- Cash Flow Statements
- Presentation of value adjustments
- Financing management
- Miscellaneous reports
The MiFID II and MiFIR requirements are fully mapped in Allocare AMS.
- Threshold control of losses
- Target Market Matching
- Ex Ante cost Statement
- Ex Post cost statement
- Top 5 execution venues
- MiFIR transaction reporting
The GIPS module supports adherence to the Global Investment Performance Standard (GIPS) and allows you to generate compliant reporting.
- Aggregation of portfolios into composites and their monitoring
- Calculation of performance and risk metrics in compliance with GIPS
- Comprehensive package of GIPS-specific reports
- Support of internal control processes
VaR (Value at Risk)
The VaR functionalities in Allocare AMS provide risk calculations according to various methods to estimate maximum losses for a given time period and confidence interval.
The following methods are available:
- Historical VaR simulation
- Monte Carlo VaR Simulation
- VaR with historical returns (TWR)
- Conditional Value at Risk (CVaR)